*blush*

[adminpoll]58[/adminpoll]

I voted for "I have none". I wouldn't know how to explain that. I mean, are we talking about Nagel-esque illustrations or \\Sisters in Paradise\\? (Note: I totally made that name up, but I would not be terribly surprised if there were a show called that.)

Special thanks to guyvariii of Chris' Cel Site (http://chriscelsite.rubberslug.com) for thinking up this poll.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 11 at 8:53 PM
I think that "hentai" cels would be from shows that are 18+ regardless of the actual content of the cel (ie - even if it is nothing naughty!)

I often wonder how people view my Miyuki-chan cels. They're just busty women who love to grope Miyuki, but nothing actually happens in the OVA, so I'm pretty sure they're not considered hentai or ecchi *has no idea if she's even using the right terms.
reithejelly
Stem Cels
Nov 11 at 10:58 PM
I have my hentai in the cel album. I don't try to hide them. But having young kids my cels tend to be on high shelves. They are for my enjoyment but I am willing to let others view them.
KageNeko
KageNeko's Frozen seconds
Nov 11 at 11:14 PM
Eh, I keep them with the rest of my cels tucked safely away in cel books. Gods among cels, that's them ;)
Startyde
The Startyde
Nov 12 at 10:21 AM
aww heck.......I've got my Young Sawa on the wall! It is too beautiful to hide away. But in regards to super explicit cels, they don't really interest me that much. I sold off most of my La Blue Girls a while ago.
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Nov 12 at 2:39 PM
Welcome! Login or Register