weblog comments (work in progress)

As requested, weblog comments are almost-sorta working. For now, all comments require an RS account. I need to finish the actual comment-making page because it's missing a lot of the standard navigation that the other pages in your gallery might have.

Also, the interface for deleting rogue comments isn't very good at all. I'll fix that soon.

Functionally, though, it works. Oh, you can turn off comments if you'd like by clicking on "edit module options" on your weblog page. You can also deactivate the module if you've turned it on by setting "active" to "no" in the same dialogue. I'll need to add that "active" button to the links module as well so you can turn these things on and off at will.

Early comments and suggestions welcome, but bear in mind that this feature isn't yet complete.
Edited Oct 27 at 11:56 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 27 at 11:56 PM
Very cool! I definitely think that the more you add to the blog feature, the more popular it will be. One thing- can you let us change the header graphic on the blog page? Mine currently says "Links". ^^;
Edited Dec 30 at 9:14 PM
Weyrlady
Frozen Moments Cel Gallery
Oct 28 at 1:55 AM
Yah, I know. It's on the list. I didn't realize this until about two weeks ago when I saw someone (forget who) make a "links and weblog" graphic. Argh. I'm so sorry, I'm a putz.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 28 at 2:17 AM
Sometimes the weblog feature eats the entry you submit, never to return it. Perhaps its very hungry.

Just thought I'd mention that. ;)
Gabriel
Gabriel's cels
Nov 11 at 8:47 AM
One thing about the weblog, could you possibly make it so that "closed" galleries won't appear in the temporary weblog update section? Also, for the comments, shouldn't the (# Available) be next to the View Comments rather than the Add Comment? That would seem to make more sense.
invisiblegoddess
Diamonds & Sapphires
Nov 11 at 2:09 PM
Welcome! Login or Register