Misc. Galleries

Ok, this is going to probably sound like a completely random post, but I would suggest you browse through the misc. sections the next time you get bored. There are a ton of great cels that are hidden away in these type of gallery sections. I was surprised to see some very good and rare cels hiding in some collector's galleries. It was especially cool to see an Iria or two and even a great "Akari's House" cel from the "Where are they now?" ending of the Battle Athletes...
cyphr99
Cyphr's Cels
Oct 27 at 10:45 PM
I tried browsing miscellaneous cels once. It's actually quite hard to do, as curators label them differently. I've seen: "misc", "mis-cel-aneous", "miscellaneous", "miscelaneous", "one cel wonders", "other", etc. The list is endless. I wish that people would either list them by series, or be consistent in their labels.
Cyphr is right - there are hundreds of amazing cels that have been labelled Miscellaneous. It just takes some talent to find them using the search engine... ^_^
reithejelly
Stem Cels
Oct 27 at 11:57 PM
I have that same problem.
Since I'm a rabbid "unknown" hunter, (I like to help ID them.) I spend a lot of time looking through the different "misc." galleriers, becasue sometimes people put their unknowns there. >_<
That's their perogative, of course, but I'm hoping the new system will have a defualt listing system along with the option of adding a new series. Then everyone would have one spelling. XD
Zag
Zag's Cels of Junk She Likes
Oct 31 at 3:15 PM
How do you find the unkowns? I try searching for unkown...and my gallery is the only one it finds. I've seen unkown in other galleries (I never would have thought of a section for unkowns otherwise). So how do you find them?

marie;)

ps
If I search for "misc" it pulls up a lot.
fetish4minx
Fetish's Cel Gallery
Nov 01 at 3:38 PM
Marie,
Unknown is spelled with an "n" after the "k". This will probably help in your searches! :)

cheers,
Miss Z
reithejelly
Stem Cels
Nov 01 at 9:42 PM
Welcome! Login or Register