pick your poison

[adminpoll]62[/adminpoll]

I never got around to putting any other pictures up from my Japan trip last year besides that infernal lobster machine.

The first is a strange machine that dispenses those cheap Chinese dresses you sometimes see on sale in Chinatown or your city's "knock-off" district. (You know, the place where you get $5 Rolex watches.) I'm not entirely sure those clothes are worth the 200 yen even if you win on the first shot, although I'm sure that they could be plenty kinky in the right context. Hey, some people like that sort of thing.

The second is a strange fish-cutting game where you have to slide a knife on a rail back and forth and cut a glowing fish depicted by a crude series of blinking LEDs. This served absolutely no educational value for myself or my lovely model/friend because we had absolutely no idea if we won or lost.

I took a picture of "Taiko no Tatsujin", but as I understand this game is actually in a few places in California and such, so I didn't want to include something that wasn't strange enough. If someone wants to see it, I'll post that picture.
Edited Oct 18 at 3:27 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 18 at 3:24 AM
[color=#2E0854]could you post the picture, because I live in a suburb of Denver I do not get to see many of these things and I find it hilarious that someone would play a game where they could win dresses.[/color]
Dechirant
Dechirant
Oct 20 at 7:00 AM
^ Click on the small picture in the poll above to get a larger picture.

Oh, what fun! I'd vote for keeping the yen.
Thank goodness we have Asteroids and Ms. Pac-Man!
Wait...those aren't still around are they?
I'd hate to see what kind of crap they poke into an Iron Claw machine!
Neat pics.
celhunterj
Gallery of the Cel Hunter
Oct 20 at 9:55 AM
I picked the free dresses, cause I direly need em...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-10-04&res=l
Startyde
The Startyde
Oct 20 at 6:13 PM
^
I need to learn to play more games...
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Oct 20 at 10:21 PM
Welcome! Login or Register