anyone know how to make kewl banners

well im new to all this stuff, i had a site bfore that a friend made for me, im trying to do this one myself, but im retarded when it comes to computers, i was wondering if there was a place i can go to get one made, and also i have a question about the thumbnails, how do i downsize the pic to make them work right now they just show up huge, well if anyone could help that would be great.
dfunk7
Dfunks Addiction
Oct 05 at 9:08 PM
Here in the Forum is a post full of people willing to help with banners.

http://www.rubberslug.com/board/showthread.asp?T=507
KageNeko
KageNeko's Frozen seconds
Oct 05 at 10:27 PM
For the thumbnail, upload your regular sized pic in the large image box. Once you do that you should see a button that reads "Make Thumbnail" above the image you just uploaded. Click on that and it automatically makes a smaller image of your cel. That's the quick and easy way to do it.
Edited Oct 06 at 8:19 AM
celhunterj
Gallery of the Cel Hunter
Oct 06 at 8:00 AM
Hi,

Hey, I'm no genius but I don't mind helping out. I just finished a friends gallery. Just drop me a line.
Mixed Array
Oct 06 at 1:39 PM
wow i wish i would have know the thumbnail thing, damn i spent all day photoshopping my pics, and on top of that i had to figure out how to use it, well thanx for the heads up, ill remember it for my next updates, and thanx anime krazy i might just do that, im still trying to figure it out myself, but im not sure ill be able to, but i get in touch with you
dfunk7
Dfunks Addiction
Oct 06 at 3:15 PM
Welcome! Login or Register