Sketches

Folks,

Sketches are broken (I think). I've gotten a few e-mails about it over the past few weeks but haven't gotten around to tackling it.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to reassure everyone that yes, I am still here and listening to every e-mail I get. I may be kinda pokey slow getting to all of them, but I *am* taking notes.

Parts of this weekend will be "Work On Rubberslug" time. I'll try to tackle as many little red flags in my e-mail box as I can. Thanks for understanding.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Sep 20 at 5:56 PM
well it seems that some ppl have been able to put 2 sketches on their 2nd page where it brings up the decription of your cel.
i on the other hand am not able to do that and i would like to do it as well. i have a cel that has 4 sketches and would like to put all 4 of them up...
what can you do about this problem to be fixed?
cyborg 17
Droids Droids Droids
Nov 10 at 11:04 PM
Two is it for now, bud. Until I finish re-doing the database, I have to hardcode every image slot on the gallery pages. Making a new image is unpleasant.

Make sure you're uploading JPGs. RS doesn't like it if your cel images are anything other than JPG. It wrecks havoc on the auto-rescaler.

Finally, if you really want 4 images, just put two sketches in one big image and the other two in another. Crappy workaround, but it works.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 12 at 5:55 AM
Welcome! Login or Register