birthday suit

[adminpoll]53[/adminpoll]

Yakko: It's that time again!
Wakko: Time to makes bubbles with our spit?
Dot: Time to make fun of the Disney Channel?

Nope, it's our birthday creeping up fast. While we still don't have a lobster machine, we're cooking up some tasty vittles and it's only going to get better. The site, that is, not the cuisine.

So, how should we celebrate? Feel free to tack on your own idea below. I'm probably going to be a few weeks late with the sales site after getting that nasty sore throat in July, but it's no reason not to celebrate even if it'll be the same as every other day on this site.

[sarcasm]
That is to say, FUN and ACTION-PACKED.
[/sarcasm]

I really did want to go, "Voila! Here is your new cel selling and trading website," and, "Voila! You are now Grand Duke of the Catpeople," but I probably won't be done coding by then. On top of that, the Catpeople don't resepect me for my programming ability. So, sales soon. Plus other stuff that will hopefully soon make the site more accessible to everyone, including possibly non cel collectors who just like the idea of standing near us to look cooler.

Cheers.
Edited Aug 09 at 7:18 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 09 at 7:14 PM
Happy birthday, Rubberslug!!!
Party 'til the cels come home :-)
Keiti
Keiti's Cel-ebration
Aug 09 at 7:28 PM
I'm actually picturing us admin, mods, and guest at a hotdog contest. @_@ Not a pretty sight to be sure.

I won't get past three or four. :(

Don't let that Japanese guy Kobayashi guy in, or he'll shame us all by eating 55 hotdogs!

Wow... another year has gone by.
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Aug 10 at 4:32 PM

Amazing that we are still around, its still free, and amazing that "Rubberslug", the name, was bashed in the beginning but the latest poll numbers show that it has stuck!

I'd have a few hotdogs and beer for that!
E
Aug 10 at 6:27 PM
But it's such an awful name. By the way, I do own celgallery.com. Seriously. Look it up. Never could decide what to do with it. I know the answer is that we'll eventually do something with it, but I don't know what.

My trouble is, I wouldn't know who to bet on. I don't know what you all look like. Takeru Kobayashi is my hero. I would take his autograph over a great many of those from anime artists. Anyone who can stuff 50+ hotdogs down his throat in 12 minutes and live is truly a god among men.

At this rate, though, it appears as though Russian and Chinese intelligence will soon be running the show. If I start rambling on about nuclear reactors or double agents anytime in the next few weeks, I'd be asking for your refund check from "noisywalrus". The real noisywalrus will probably have been boxed up and sold to a circus.
Edited Aug 10 at 7:33 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 10 at 7:30 PM
Welcome! Login or Register