Are you overprotective of your cels?

I don't know about you, but whenever I have cels being shipped, I always worry that something is going to happen to them. Especially know, since I have 9 of them being shipped from the same seller. Maybe because I spent so much I worry...but I always get insurance on the package. I'm also very weary about other people handling my cels once they're in my possession...Obsessed? or just overprotective? is anyone else the same way? ^_^*
Priss_388
Bubblegum Re-Chewed
Aug 07 at 7:18 PM
It's understandable to be very protective of your cel collections. A lot of time, energy, and money went into them so that they can be as they are today. :D

My cels are my Preciousssssssss.
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Aug 07 at 9:06 PM
I tend to be cautious when I first deal with someone. If I have had a good tansaction with them, then I relax a bit.

I think all of have to worry about the dreaded mail carrier. I have been surprised a lot to times to see what my packages look like when they come in. I had one cel of Pai from 3x3 Eyes come in bent in half! I was happy to see that nothing happened to her once I opened the package...

I think it's about time to make my cel collection a seperate addition on my home owners policy. With all the time, effort and money put in to my neurosis, they need to be protected just in case...
cyphr99
Cyphr's Cels
Aug 08 at 1:23 AM
I don't remember ever saying anything to anyone at home or work, but now that you mention it... NO ONE touches my cels but me!
(maniacal laughter ensues)
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Aug 08 at 4:54 AM
I posted my cels here so no one else gets to see my cels. I am very possessive of them and keep them and my Anime/manga collection locked up.

As far as I am considered they are mine MINE!! I hate to share the real cels but have no problem with scans or pictures of them. Weird I know.
KageNeko
KageNeko's Frozen seconds
Aug 08 at 4:58 AM
Welcome! Login or Register