sick

"...It's actually kinda weird because I am sorta in shape. I can do long distance runs for about 15 miles at a stretch (wanted to do the marathon in February this year but didn't train up in time) and just this past July 4th I scaled a 30-foot wall of vertical pipes at a supermarket to get a better look at a local fireworks show..."

See, that's your problem. Infectious diseases LIKE healthy people.
The real trick to staying disease-free is loading up on caffeine and nicotine so that infectious diseases are too scared to inhabit your body.
Lots of people I know are getting horrible summer sicknesses like strep throat and tonsilitis... not me, though :)
Edited Jul 13 at 6:42 AM
4_degree
Jul 13 at 6:34 AM
*cough* *hack* *cough* *gurgle*

Yep, that's me. I think I have strep. I've been nuking it with a steady supply of antibiotics.... which seem to do absolutely nothing.

I don't recall having a sore throat this bad since I was in elementary school. I honestly thought I'd be fine by about Monday or so. I'm starting to think maybe I have some truly exotic disease. Maybe a weird visitor from the tropics was chewing on the pen I was using at the bank. Maybe I accidentally swapped drinking glasses with someone who just came back from some South American jungle and slipped by customs with a variety of strange animals.

Certainly didn't expect to be still diseased by the time I had to change the poll question. Um... someone think of a poll question. I think Kitt e-mailed me a poll question a few weeks ago so maybe I'll dig that up.

*hack* *gurgle*
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 16 at 12:47 AM
Remember man, if you don't make it, I've got dibbs on the server.. =)

I'd make at least one payment..

Hey.. What are friends for?

(that's a rhetorical question btw)

Get better homie-

;P
Edited Jul 16 at 3:08 AM
E
Jul 16 at 2:57 AM
If you haven't gotten a different prescription, you better make another trip to the doctor, or the ER. Strep is nasty. #_#

If E's gonna get the server, I was gonna ask for the lobster machine, but then I just remembered that we still don't have one.
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Jul 16 at 6:11 PM
Wow I got better fastern' you. Drink plenty of fluids and get well soon!

Can I have your picture of Richard Basehart?
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Jul 16 at 6:33 PM
Welcome! Login or Register