jeopardy!

I have to ask...

Is anyone else out there watching Ken Jennings demolish people at Jeopardy? He's probably the best quiz show contestant I've ever seen. (Counting my few years of high school "quiz bowl" style competitions as well.) Of course, watching the show, it seems that questions have gotten slightly easier. (not millionaire easy, but easy enough that I can get a mild majority of them correct given enough time)

If you haven't heard about this psychopath yet, click here:

http://www.sltrib.com/2004/Jun/06122004/utah/174768.asp

Ah,
the benefits of working from home.... =)
Edited Jun 23 at 3:49 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 23 at 3:45 PM
yah,
I've been watching. It's not that the oposition has been stupid he's just that good. Also I think some times the questions for the high school and teen weeks are harder than the regular questions. Well i hope he loses soon i am getting tired of looking at him.
pogo
Catgirls, Beauties & Other Cels
Jun 24 at 2:38 PM
Are you kidding? He's cool! You look at him, and you think, "This guy... is a spaz. A funny spaz, but still a spaz." Just the type that belongs on a game show.

Wonder if there's someone somewhere in Vegas making odds on this guy yet? He just won his 18th day at over $600k. (Final Jeopardy... so easy now! Gotten 2 or 3 right answers in the past week, and I can usually never get those.)
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 26 at 4:31 AM
Welcome! Login or Register