October savings genga/douga

Tidings and Cozy Autumn wishes,

I'm having a sale on my sketches for the remaining month of October. All sketches are for sale except hanken, ED/OP, Eyecatch, Shikishi, Story Boards, Naruto, and Hikaru no Go (I'm doing 10% on Hikaru no Go). All other sketches are 20 - 30% off.

I have genga and douga for the following series: Escaflowne, Bleach, Wallflower, Nightwalker, Get Backers, 12 Kingdoms, Hikaru no Go, Kyou Kara Maou, Black Blood Brothers, E's Otherwise, Rahxephon, Fruits Basket, Hana Yori Dango, Fushigi Yuugi, Master of Mosquiton, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Mythical Detective Loki, Yakitate, Tactics, Shonen Onmyouji, Slayers, Peacemaker, Glass Mask, Vandread, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rozen Maiden, Kekkaishi, Karin, Hanasakeru Seishonen, Knight Head Genesis, Loveless, DN Angel, Blue Gender, Lost Universe, Tenjou Tenge, Orphen, Kaikan Phrase, and Inu Yasha.

If you are interested in cels, please let me know as I will sell my cels at 10% less than I paid for them during the month of October.

I do take payment plans, not to exceed 2 months.

If you live outside of the United States, I ship using USPS express shipping.

My gallery link is http://animejewell.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Please send me the link of the sketches or cels you are interested in by sending an email to
animejewell@outlook.com

Thank you for looking and may you Autumn be filled with warm drinks and happy times,
Anime Jewell (Linda)
linda
Anime Jewell
Oct 09 at 12:10 PM
Welcome! Login or Register