FINAL SALE

This is it, finally worked on reducing the gallery just to the stuff I am keeping so what I am going to be showing off is what is up for grabs. I wanted to give you guys the first shot because whatever doesn't get picked up will go to be sold elsewhere. I will have the gallery opened later today the 5th of August and will be making deals until either they are gone or until the 10th of August which will be cut off date, after that they are gone.

I will contact some of you which made a few offers on some of them before and give you guys first dibs.

Thanks
Edited Aug 05 at 12:32 AM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Aug 05 at 12:10 AM
The gallery is open, this is what I have left to sell, sorry there is no more but the rest are keepers. I may get in touch with some of you asking for my keepers but I have to warn you that those if I decide to sell it would only be for my asking price if maybe.

I have a few more cels I have to add but only just a few that I have to take new pictures it may only be a couple.

Thanks again
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Aug 05 at 9:32 PM
Well, I am cutting this short...all offers have to be in by tonight...I am ending it soon.
Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone.
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Aug 06 at 12:38 PM
First let me apologize for ending this so suddenly, something came up that I was not expecting. My dogs one of them became very ill, tomorrow I am putting her to sleep...this is stuff that cripples me...My older dog is not too far behind the one I am putting to sleep as she is not in the greatest of shape when it comes to her health. So in the end I will probably be loosing 2 dogs in a very short span of time. Therefore I am thinking of just selling most of my stuff instead of just a few pieces as I intended. I will get back to some of you that asked for some of them and the rest will be gone to be sold by someone else because I don't wish to deal with this....Thanks again for your time and I apologize for the inconvenience.
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Aug 10 at 12:02 PM
Welcome! Login or Register