Lost in Limbo

I was just wondering if anyone has had cels from Japan lost in the mail. I currently have one I purchased and had shipped via EMS, but it appears to be lost in limbo. EMS said it was passed off to customs. Customs said it's in the hands of International Sorting Center of the USPS. And the post office says it's still in the hands of customs. When I track it, it's says ISC (USPS), but they swear in it's still in customs. No one wants to admit it's lost and pay for the claim. Has anyone else had situations like this?
Edited May 24 at 10:14 PM
treker10
Steve's Anime Cels
May 24 at 10:13 PM
If the package is stuck in the postal system, any number of things are possible. The BEST way to get it sorted out is to have the SHIPPER of the package call Japan Post and start a trace on the package since it was not yet delivered. Because any insurance payout from the postal system would go to the shipper (in the event of a lost or late package), and the shipper would then reimburse you, the postal system will want to work with the shipper first.
This is especially true in the case of an international package.
This usually will knock things loose once you get a real person on the case who will go and inspect what is wrong with the (mostly) automated system.
Hope that helps.
Edited May 25 at 9:29 AM
Angelic-Lair
May 25 at 7:13 AM
Yes thanks
treker10
Steve's Anime Cels
May 25 at 10:20 AM
Welcome! Login or Register