Need help identify cels, over :)

Hi,

I am calling out to my fellow cel collector brother and sisters. I need your help in identifying some backgrounds in my gallery under my "unknown" section. I will accept anything from facts to intelligent guesses. Gallery name: Al& Nic's Cel Carnival.

Thanks
Al
Al and Nic
Al & Nic's Cel Carnival
Jan 04 at 7:05 PM
XD omg The one with the dancing guys is hilarious. I love it.
Waffles
Daisuki Cels
Jan 05 at 7:25 PM
I've looked at your unkowns like 5 different times. The stoplight and the train tracks I've seen in an anime...I just have to figure out which one!

I remember thinking "hahaha...they live on the other-side of the tracks" when it passed in the film.

I know the anime was about this guy with super powers...it's a newer anime...and he has a little sister to protect...they aren't allowed in the city...there is a special operation company where all of the people have the special powers...but they work for the government?...the main character is a rebel...living in rubble...

Wish I could remember more...LIKE THE NAME! LOL.

Anyway, I'll ask my husband and try to get back to you!

marie;)
fetish4minx.rubberslug.com
fetish4minx
Fetish's Cel Gallery
Oct 27 at 5:12 PM
The only thing I've ever seen with a junk pile is the Battle Angel Alita OAV, but I'm not sure your's matches. ^^; Just a thought!
Weyrlady
Frozen Moments Cel Gallery
Oct 28 at 1:58 AM
I've also looked over the 'unknown' images several times and I'm stumped but they look somewhat familiar. I don't know too many APPP anime but from the detail in the BGs, I'd guess they're from recent productions. The colouring reminds me of FLCL but I've not seen any of this art in anyone's collection before so I have nothing to go by there.
I'll be giving this more thought and check out some more series/films!
Krafty
BlueBlade Anime Art
Oct 28 at 8:25 AM
Welcome! Login or Register