Search not up to date

its now 3 or 4 years since the search is not up to date anymore ... no result from 2013 on will show in the search ...
I wonder if this will be repaired one day??? ... (^_^) ...

kind regards,
Zetsu
Zetsuai
Zetsu's Cel Gallery
Oct 23 at 8:39 AM
I think it's safe to say the entire website has been needing a long overdue update but no admin seems to respond to any messages.
consumercollectibles
Majin Vegeta
Oct 23 at 9:43 AM
I emailed Jason about a site error and he said he'd look into the search issue as well. He mentioned that it might be something he can't fix, but at least he's trying.

The site is free to use, and it has been run and maintained by the same person for over a decade. It may not be perfect, but I would much rather have this than nothing at all.

Our hobby is really niche, I doubt we'll see another site like RS again.
Shemp
Black Mirror
Oct 23 at 11:11 AM
There is a work around but it only works for series, so if there is a series that does not have a search or you are looking for a series latest updates

Use this link, this is the link for the series Loveless if you want to search another series just change out the Loveless text in the link for whatever series you are interested in and it will show which people have updated last up to a certain amount of entries.

http://www.rubberslug.com/search/?sec=series&s=loveless
Jadeduo
In My Dreams
Oct 24 at 8:18 AM
thank you very much Jadeduo, that's a nice workaround ... (^_^) ...
Zetsuai
Zetsu's Cel Gallery
Oct 28 at 1:25 PM
Welcome! Login or Register