Name change?

On the lighter side of things, I have had the same gallery name for ages now- Well, since the beginning. I've noticed that some people having changed their gallery titles..

It made me wonder, hmmm... Is my title annoying or too mysterious or just plain boring?

Should I change mine or not? (..thinking out loud) I am actually listed on the Internet as "E", the "enigmatic site" (hahaha) from some gallery reviewer. Probably true to some degree, but not purposely which is funny.

"E" is actually my nickname, if anyone didn't already know that.

But I am thinking of changing it to (*tongue in cheek*):

ESP- cels I knew I'd have
Epsilon
Expo enemy cels
Enough Already
Easter Bunny Crisis
E-diot-c-can't spell
Extinct As Dino
Exhibit, watch out!
Extramarital Affair
Epidemic cels, and cels...
Ex-girlfriend rebound cel$
E-gocentric-it's all about me.
Eczema-the itchy feely cel gallery
Episode 0, can't get no satisfaction.
E-gags man!- more Gunnm cels gallery.
Etc., And more!

I JUST cannot make up my mind! :-)

What do you think? Which would you choose out of the above? Or should I just leave it alone? It kinda has grown on me anyway.

Any e-suggestions?
E
Dec 17 at 11:47 PM
E-treiu, perhaps;)

While I'm fond of Enough Already and Extramarital Affair, I think that E trumps them all. It's cool, mysterious, easy to spell, and remember (the latter two which are a huge bonus for this poor speller with a bad memory). So my vote is to leave it be:)
felicity-chan
Felicity-chan's Oasis
Dec 18 at 12:54 AM
Well,
I think you're the only person with a single letter as their gallery name, so it makes you stand out. And it does makes the rest of us wonder why you named your gallery E...(after all, it could be ANYTHING!)
reithejelly
Stem Cels
Dec 18 at 10:36 AM
E it is!!

Thank you!

:-)
E
Dec 18 at 3:09 PM
*Snickers* you could always borrow a few extra letters from my gallery. ^_~
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Dec 18 at 10:12 PM