Now Playing

So what are you watching.. and listening to?

Watching:

- paying attention -
Inuyasha: set speed to "dragonball".. eh...
Chobits: sometimes intelligent, sometimes pedestrian
Azumanga Daioh: bwahahaha! comic genius quickly nearing excel saga and nadesico
Kaze no Yojimbo: at last, a show that understands pacing... but time to work on the art direction... (hey, weren't you in "Aquarian Age"?)

- not really paying attention -
Hikaru no Go: a.k.a. - "Searching for Fischer-san"
Samurai Deeper Kyo: Kenshin on a shostring
Star Ocean: this sucks.. but I've already watched 20 episodes, why stop now? Good to watch while eating since you don't have to really read the subs

Listening:

Eagles, Fila Brazilia, Sergio Mendes, Charming (swanky. http://www.charmingpop.com), Babble, Ben Folds Five, Tribe Called Quest, Radiohead

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 30 at 1:22 PM
This should be fun (since i never fall short of talking about myself.. heh.. )

I just recently watched some of: Berserk, Excel saga, Kenshin and Bubble Gum Crisis (2040).

I just bought a CD that I used to have a casette of this past week, Soundgarden: Superunknown.
I also got Tenacious D (i know it's low brow.. but i find it hillarious). Other music that has been in my CD player a lot recently: Talking Heads, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bjork and the Nightwalker Soundtrack.

Hope that fills my OT quota for this week.. lol.
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Jul 31 at 12:46 AM
I have the Cowboy Bebop tapes sitting here, waiting to be gone through. Not much time lately. I've been TRYING to get back into reading.... ack! Catching up on DragonLance stuff. Listening to... my "old" 80's stuff. What ever happened to Corey Hart???
Cat
Cat's Litterbox of Cels
Aug 01 at 11:08 PM
I finished Weiss Kreuz that was on loan and am waiting for Cartoon Network to put something else on Adult Swim other than reruns (where's the rest of Yu Yu Hakusho and Candidate for Goddess?) so I can tape it. I've been alternating between the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks in the car and the Collective Soul CD with all the "good" songs on it.

Flippy
Flippy
Flipyon's Cel Gallery
Aug 02 at 6:05 PM
Welcome! Login or Register