Looking for the best offer(s)

Hi DBZ enthusiasts:

I managed to put some of the cels up, there are about 15 right now. I have to be honest it is getting harder to put some of these up so you know I am getting to the end of line....I don't think all of these will sell but I am willing to entertain offers and look for the very best offers to select from, some I may deal at lower prices but you can pretty much tell which ones are at the higher scale. They will include any sketches and backgrounds that they may have had when I bought them, most of my cels did not include backgrounds but if you need to know just ask. If there is a deal in the works for any of these I will follow up with more details between parties.

I wanted to also add that I will only entertain offers for these cels this week only, this will not be a first come first served situation so put your best foot forward or it might not be there when you come back.

Thanks
Edited Nov 09 at 6:05 PM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Nov 09 at 2:30 PM
Not accepting anymore offers....thanks for the offers....sorry that I didn't get to some people back.

Thanks
Edited Nov 12 at 6:44 AM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Nov 11 at 11:15 PM
Can you link me to where I can directly see them?
SlyCoyote8z8
Nov 13 at 1:09 AM
I will put some new cels for offers tomorrow again....about the same amount here on my gallery to get some offers. I will only deal with the best offers I get, will entertain offers until I have come to a deal for a few of them only. I am going to emphasize that putting the best offer forward offers the best chance of me dealing with you, thanks.
Edited Nov 15 at 6:46 PM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Nov 15 at 6:45 PM
Ok, they are up...once again, I am looking for the best offers, only those I will deal with...thanks.
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Nov 16 at 1:56 AM
Welcome! Login or Register