feature image update

It would be really sad if RS was to kick the bucket it really is this great little hidden corner of the net. I wish there was something we could do to bring them back into the fold.

:(

In the meantime it's great to see you out and about again Wendy! I hope that you think about entering the cel contest this year! ^_^
Jadeduo
In My Dreams
Oct 06 at 1:13 PM
Sorry I was swamped a bit with real life stuff and let checking the featured image requests slip by for too long.
It seems that over half the requests I end up denying due to people not understanding that a featured image is to be a cel/sketch that MUST be on display in your gallery.
I get way too many that post photographs, banner art, commercial images that are copyrighted or cels/sketches that are not displayed so ownership is questioned.

Joe - JWR
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Oct 06 at 1:38 PM
Thanks so much! ^_^ Again if you need help let me know! ^_^
Jadeduo
In My Dreams
Oct 06 at 1:53 PM
I know this post is from last October, but I feel it's better than starting a new thread on the same thing. Well ok, not completely the same. A month ago, I changed my feature image to one that I added an inu yasha logo on to mirror that of the original commercial. I'm not sure if the logo is why it's being held ^^"
xanloveless
In Search of Seichi
May 12 at 7:16 PM
Welcome! Login or Register