Looking for dragonball z cels of the broly movies

Hey guys, I'm looking for any cels related to the broly movies. He's my favorite but very hard to find. Please let me know if anyone has some for sale!!
bricks16
Bricks16 Gallery!
Aug 08 at 5:49 PM
A cel of Broly was just posted on yahoo auctions Japan. I don't know his market price, but I think it's reasonably priced considering how sought after he is. No clue though :) Good luck!
Kuroitsubasa4
KuroiTsubasa4's Cel Gallery
Aug 12 at 5:35 PM
floralys77
Lost in Translation
Aug 12 at 11:48 PM
Offt! Pricey in my opinion, whats the best way to calculate international shipping from yahoo japan?I know its individual sellers so will always be different, anyone here know from experience?
under9000
HyperbolicCels
Aug 13 at 3:09 AM
That seller does not ship internationally; unfortunately most on YAJ don't. The deputies I use have two shipping fees, one to a warehouse in Japan for around ten dollars, then they get batches shipped with other customer's goods to the US. From there you can chose your shipping method, which is usually around ten dollars as well. The Japanese post site has some rate estimations but yeah, you are rarely going to find sellers that ship outside Japan (though they do exist!) and each deputy has different methods.
Kuroitsubasa4
KuroiTsubasa4's Cel Gallery
Aug 13 at 7:30 AM
Welcome! Login or Register