How to contact with Anime Link

Hi, I am new to cel collection. It seems that anime-linke is a very famous shop. I sent three emails to them (seruga@anime-link.com) but didn't get a reply. Is there anyone who can help me?
dooon
Jun 11 at 7:33 AM
It's been our experience that AnimeLink is usually good replying to emails. However, in recent months, when we emailed we too failed to receive any reply.

Often times for information not on their website, such as if they intend to attend specific convention locations. They was not listed on the official convention site (e.g. BigWow in San Jose) so it is only fair we inquired; in the end they never replied. But sadly they did attend which was disheartening since we never went b/c they did not bother to reply.

AnimeLink really needs to post their convention schedule.

So your experiences may vary with AnimeLink, but if it is an order email versus an email inquiry, clearly state it in the subject line. And also try another email provider especially if you are using a free account (might be caught by their spam filter). Good luck!
momo
M O M O's cels
Jun 11 at 3:27 PM
Hi, a friend of ours sent us the link to your comments so we wanted to respond to your concerns directly.

First off, we certainly would like to apologize for not responding to your inquiries. Suffice to say that this year has been a bit crazy, sort of the 'when it rains, it pours' thing... so from our server as well as our Mac crashing a few times, loosing data, getting our mail & FTP infected programs & more, we've been hit with everything except a tsunami! In any event, we've dealt with most of our issues but we're still not completely there... like with emails still going into our spam folders! Believe me, when we get inquiry emails, we do respond. :)

...and to address your convention schedule concerns, here's our current summer con schedule that we'll be posting on our website soon:

7/2 - 5 ANIME EXPO, Los Angeles, CA
7/8 - 12 COMIC CON INTL., San Diego, CA
9/5 - 7 PMX, Pasadena, CA ** (waiting confirmation)
9/26 SANTA ROSA TOY CON, Santa Rosa, CA

We'll update the schedule if we decide to attend any other cons, but these are it for the time being.

Thanks again for your concern & patronage!... & hope to see you at one of the cons!

Anime Link
animelink
Jun 11 at 5:33 PM
Thanks everyone for your help, I will try another email provider.
dooon
Jun 11 at 8:06 PM
Welcome! Login or Register