best anime... evar?

[adminpoll]23[/adminpoll]

In all fairness, I actually like many of the titles in that list, I just don't agree with where they are. So, which of these are in the wrong place? (Higher or lower, you decide.)

Thanks to Candyman for the poll idea...
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 01 at 12:53 AM
That ranking seems to be done just considering the current popularity of the series, so it's normal that recently released series ussually get the top places. In my opinion that kind of rankings are only useful to distributors of the series to see what people is demanding.

They should have made a ranking like "Best series of all times" or something like that, but even if they had done that it still wouldn't be fair because different kind of genres like comedy or action cannot be compared with each other. So if you are not careful enough you can end making a ranking of what kind of series people like most and not what series is the best.
cyclinganime
Cycling Anime's Cel Gallery
Dec 01 at 8:04 AM
[quote]
That ranking seems to be done just considering the current popularity of the series, so it's normal that recently released series ussually get the top places. In my opinion that kind of rankings are only useful to distributors of the series to see what people is demanding.
[/quote]

I actually wish it were that, but I'm afraid that that might not be the case. You know, that would be a pretty darn useful list to have.

You could have a "mock DVD sale" and give every user like $1000 and the list of this season's new shows. Pretend that everything is licensed and pose the question, "How would you spend your $1000?"

It's Fantasy Football meets Anime Licensing! Might be a fun game. I'm probably not gonna write it, hope someone else out there does. =)
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 04 at 7:33 PM
Welcome! Login or Register