the budget overhaul

Maybe the lobster machine joke will get un-funny.. but become funny again. I think Daffy duck outlined this curve in a cartoon a long time ago.

Anyways.. fun poll. And It really looks like the little icons are paying off (pun intended). However, instead of listing the most recently updated.. would it be wiser to just list *all* of the galleries that pay - recently updated first? I think if you pay - you should show up on the listing there, whether you have updated in a while or not. ^^
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Nov 23 at 6:50 PM
Eh, honestly a few more donations have come in, but nothing worth writing home about. All the donations all appreciated though. Still better than selling ad space and donations instead of ads make the right people happy.

I'm probably going to make a separate alphabetical directory of sponsors like the ones for all galleries, but I don't really want this to turn into an idea where you "pay" to get better toys.

If that becomes the prevailing philosophy, the next step after that in people's minds will be, "Is this set of additional functionality worth $10? $20?"

It *is* still a totally optional donation. Any extra stuff given to donors is on a strict take-it-or-leave it type basis. I really don't want to deal with someone e-mailing telling me that they paid for $20 for xxx and it doesn't work they way they want.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 23 at 8:56 PM
I just want, when Rubberslug has its own lobster machine, to be able to visit it as much as I want. That was the driving force behind my donation, anyway...
Gabriel
Gabriel's cels
Nov 23 at 11:58 PM
Welcome! Login or Register