Is there any way 2 arrange...

without having to press up and down and continue doing it until the cels that are up are down, etc? IMO I've found this incredibly slow and not very precise. How about using numbers? *hint hint*

You can number the positions of the cels from left to right, #1 - 3 if you chose only three per row. I think this would make for some interesting layout designs, anyone else have a better idea? Please share. Thanks!!
momo
M O M O's cels
Jul 28 at 1:10 PM
I agree, the wait is aggravating!!!!! >.< With over 20 cels in a gallery, I can easily sit in front of the computer for over an hour rearranging cels.
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Jul 28 at 7:56 PM
Ah, there's a reason for that. And it's a bad reason, and it's something I want changed to. I have to be sitting in front of the server to do this, or find someone who is. *hint hint*

As for why I can't do the numbering thing, see the post in the "Rubberslug Help" forum.

Reason: Instead of looking in your computer for the images you've already downloaded, the server likes to send you all of the images and code again every time you refresh the page. As I have been informed, there is a way to fix this that shouldn't take too long.

As for the fix itself, I must appeal to the one they call "Norm" for this one. He is the man behind the curtain, I'm just the big floating green head.

I'll ask for this later. Thanks for the heads up. I've been using the site to make a webpage lately and this annoys me too.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 29 at 12:09 AM
Welcome! Login or Register