well, whaddya think about the site?

[adminpoll]20[/adminpoll]

Good? Bad? Were you looking for something else that wasn't done? (besides feature images, i will do the ones I have but after those, the feature image thing goes on hold for a while)

Speak now or forever hold your peace, after this round of working on the site I'm not sure I'll be able to spend a lot of time on it again until the new year... (recalls dark days of weeks gone by without even visiting my own web site). As fun as this is, gotta work on stuff that buys my grub.

"Your warrior needs food... badly!". -- Gauntlet

*snicker*
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 17 at 11:21 PM
Melikes, change is good. I was having fun with the new colors earlier. ^_^
pastatdude
Pastatdude's Cels
Nov 18 at 6:47 PM
I love rubberslug!! It does all the work just for me!! JMHO here, I may be in the wrong place here but the ranking thing looks like it is not working. The people who could not wait(a few days) and asked their friends to rate them and everyone else they knew ruined the whole deal. What happened? Do we need to be ranked or rated? It was more like a rape after people tried to get around the rules. I feel like I get my monies worth, I have many cels..gold donator. It is worth it to me. I don't care if mine is a "popular" site or not. If I had fewer cels I would donate less. Either way..Rubberslug is worth it.
Twistyblue
Twist of Blue
Nov 22 at 6:35 AM
Welcome! Login or Register