Help Code Suddenly Appearing On Page

Hi,

I was looking through my gallery last night and everything was fine and then at midnight I noticed that there is a bunch of old gallery titles that are showing up on my individual galleries towards the top page... ??? I haven't uploaded or changed anything in a while. Anyone have any idea's on how to get rid of this?

Thank You!

Matt
mattness78
Jul 26 at 2:52 PM
its the lines you have to format the different sections they need to be taken out
magiktori
Tori's Cels
Jul 26 at 3:51 PM
Hey Tori ^_^

Thanks....but the code is still showing up. Weird that just all the sudden it showed up nothing has been changed
mattness78
Jul 26 at 6:50 PM
This has happened to me once or twice when I attempted to edit my Section titles to include some basic HTML styles like Paragraph Align: (p align="center")SECTION TITLE(/p)

You said nothing was changed, but I noticed you have Section titles "American Art", "Anime Art", and "Comic Art (By Series)" used to divide your sections and they appear to be center aligned. Check those three entries and make sure there's no HTML aligning code in the titles.
Edited Jul 26 at 9:00 PM
GoalieZero
Lagrange Point 0
Jul 26 at 8:58 PM
Thank You Very Much GoalieZero!

All my Titles and "break bars" were good. But you got me looking at everything and turns out I was testing the password protecting option and I used quotes in the title section. Once those were removed everything went back to normal.

Sheesh, talk about a secret selection.....I forgot about it X_X

Thanks for all the help!

- Matt
mattness78
Jul 26 at 9:32 PM
Welcome! Login or Register