rs upgrade wishlist

I've been a member on RS for quite a while and I'm extremely happy that we have a great place like this to share our love for animation artwork. There are just a couple things design wise that I would love to see upgraded in the next version of RS if at all possible! :D

Here's my list of things I would LOVE to see upgraded at some point...

* Option to remove the Last Updated mark
This is just wasted space for me. I would much rather have that extra space to make longer category titles.

* Ability to have longer category titles
I like to use the full title of a show in the series list...and I can't do this without the whole thing jumping to another line.

* Ability to have flexible left & right column widths
This would allow for longer series titles not to mention greater flexibility for unique page designs.

* Ability to freely organize category title order
Alphabetical order is good for some, but it would be nice to have more control over the specific order of category titles so we can more easily group favorite items, new items, whatever. I think this would also help with the overall look and organization of the entire gallery.

* Script encoding to be able to use Japanese text
There's no reason for perfectly fine Japanese text to be garbled and rendered as a bunch of incomprehensible symbols. The encoding is easy if it's simply implemented.

* 'My Account' category listings
It would be really, really great if this layout could be simplified. Generally when lists are used, they are displayed UP-and-DOWN rather than LEFT-to-RIGHT. Sometimes it's difficult and slightly more time consuming trying to find a specific category out of the list when it would be much easier and faster if it were organized in the UP-and-DOWN style. There would also be plenty of space to include the Updated date in this style.

So those are some areas that I would love to see updated for the next version of RS!
rekka
Shadows on White
Jul 12 at 11:05 PM
Welcome! Login or Register