Is there a way 2 arrange cels?

Without having to press up and down and continue doing it until the cels that are up are down, etc? How about using numbers? *hint hint* You can number the positions of the cels from left to right, #1 - 3 if you chose only three per row. I think this would make for some interesting layout designs, anyone else have a better idea? Please share. Thanks!!
momo
M O M O's cels
Jul 28 at 1:08 PM
Momo,

This was the way it was setup at first, but then you have a problem. What if someone puts in 1-2-2 across a row? I'd have to check to make sure that the person entering in numbers can count to five properly (it would happen more times than you would think). Technically, there *is* a way that I could "eliminate" numbers as a person selected them across a row, or a series, but then the controls would look very complicated: ex. 1) pick a row for this cel 2) sorry that row is taken 3) pick a row 4) Pick a position... as opposed to 1) up or down?

The good news is that I think the ordering can no longer be broken by editing a cel that's in the trash can. Previously, putting a cel in the trash can, then editing it to change the series it was under, then restoring it, would corrupt the ordering for both series. Took a few hours to find that one.

Good idea, but in practice, kinda complicated. Thanks for the suggestion though.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 29 at 12:02 AM
Welcome! Login or Register