post dates do not include year

The forum posts only include the day/month they were posted, not the year. This makes it very difficult to provide context for how relevant the content is, especially since this site has been around a while. This seems like a relatively easy thing to fix and I can't imagine what the reasons for keeping it in the current format are... Something like this which is admittedly small is still very discouraging for me to even attempt to continue using the forum.
noi
Moon Revenge
Jun 21 at 4:19 PM
Well, I'd like to delete these posts and move their content into the "feature request" post, but it doesn't seem like I can, so........
noi
Moon Revenge
Jun 21 at 4:20 PM
It doesn't look as if we're going to get any technical support soon -- the whole project is a free donation to the cel collectors' community by Jason, in spare time from his gainful employment. You should register at Anime-Beta, which tends to be collectors' preferred forum for discussion and gallery offers these days.

That has a very easy search function, though it has some gaps in memory due to some crashes in the past. Still, it will give you access to most discussions back to 2002.

You'll need an invite, but if you send me an email (use gallery feedback) I'll be happy to send you one.
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
Jun 22 at 8:31 AM
Welcome! Login or Register