featured galleries useful?

[adminpoll]12[/adminpoll]

Does anyone click on these? What would make these more useful?

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 09 at 11:32 PM
they would be more useful if my image came up in the rotation sometime, hint hint wink wink :). personally, i like them there, it's neat to see which cel people choose to represent their galleries. but i don't necessarily click on them all the time, i guess because i never know if they've updated lately or not, that would be a nice feature.

haruna
lavainia
aurora borealis
Oct 11 at 11:21 PM
I like the featured gallery pic idea - I always have. Even if the gallery owner hasn't updated in a while, I may have just forgotten about the gallery and the featured images ia great reminder. This site is quite fun on those days when you're bored online (or procrastinating from homework), and you refresh the page to see what galleries show up ^_^

I think removing this feature would be a horrible move. This site is all about cels, and people showing off their cels! Front page = woo hoo!
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Oct 14 at 10:51 AM
I dunno if "useful" is the right word, but I like the idea, except when I see the same gallery in there over and over again, but you can't control something that is random.

It is also nice because I'll see a new name or something that I wouldn't normally think about and click on it, and it turns out pretty nice.
candyman
Oct 14 at 6:20 PM
Welcome! Login or Register