Problem uploading images

I agree with you Gold Knight ... It's really frustrating !!! I tried many things, but it never works.
Squall
Dreamland's Gallery
Apr 05 at 12:41 PM
*sigh* I still can't upload anything... And i've been wanting to get a gallery opened...
Adversus
Apr 06 at 6:54 AM
File names have to be 46 characters or less in length. If you want the automatic thumbnail to work, the file name should be 37 or less. It doesn't seem to be hard and fast, I have gotten automatic thumbnails generated with file names as long as 40 characters on occasion.

If anything at all goes wrong, you have to completely exit your browser and start again.

New entries are most likely to be successful using Microsoft Explorer under Windows. The chances of success using a Macintosh are spotty with Firefox being the most likely to be successful. You can almost never make a new entry using Safari. However, you can occasionally modify an existing entry with Safari. Firefox is your best bet on a Mac.
benten
Benten's Place - A Cel Gallery
Apr 17 at 8:16 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem view as I am also on Safari, it is even a galley, because certain images "JPEG" does not download, but moreover, seen that I am spirit to redo completely my gallery, I have to modify all the names of my files, because I cannot accommodate an image on rubberslug, if the name is different.
Maeve
Cephiro
Apr 24 at 4:15 PM
Welcome! Login or Register