strange bug

So does html no longer work? I'm asking because I just added a cel to my gallery and as with all the other pieces I tried to put a "break" in the cel's title with the character name first and then a "break" for the episode #. After I hit the submit button the html code disappears and the character's name and episode # show as one word. >_
Gold Knight
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery
Dec 14 at 1:55 AM
Trying to make the limited HTML subset available in the forum first without crashing before allowing it in user galleries.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 14 at 10:02 AM
I'm having a problem editing the images of items. I want to update some images in some of my current listings. I delete the images and attempt to upload the new ones. When I do, the old 'deleted' image reappears instead of the new one that I thought would have uploaded instead. It doesn't matter what I call the file, the old image can not be replaced with the new one.

Am I the only one who has encountered this issue? Thanks.
Cutiebunny
Cutiebunny's Coven
Dec 19 at 11:11 PM
Tonight, my gallery wouldn't let me add a new item. No matter how many times I clicked the 'submit' button, nothing happens. I tried logging in/out several times, but nothing helped.
reithejelly
Stem Cels
Dec 23 at 10:25 PM
Welcome! Login or Register