Here's what I'm working on next

I can probably squeeze about 1-2 RS working days a week in for the next two months or so. Stuff may happen slow, but it will happen. I'm in the middle of building a really exciting new venture atm so that limits my output.

These aren't in any order, but these are the standouts.

- Sitewide speed improvements, including completing data migration to Amazon.
- Fixing all the missing stuff. Background gallery, etc.
- Restoring picture hosting or removing it entirely.
- Unicode formatting bug. Apparently, there's something that's converting characters to question marks. The database hasn't changed. If you see old items with question marks in them, you can leave them and I'll get to them.
- Complete sponsorship accounting available to view on demand.
- E-mail contacts to be fixed, finally. No more contact page black holes!
- Light social networking abilities to generate a custom "latest news" view of stuff you actually care about, as well as Facebook and Twitter integration.
- New gallery design engine, which existing users can elect to activate if they'd like. Same items, more modern styling options.
- Gallery tag editor. Create your own tags and see our tag definitions. Seeing our tag definitions will help you make suggestions about them.
- "Last updated" filter for gallery tag. Instead of just seeing what gets the most traffic, track -- for instance -- the latest updates to the Sailor Moon or Inuyasha tag.
- Sitewide chat. That black box in the bottom right? It's supposed to let you talk to anyone who is anywhere on the site (if you choose). Completely new idea, but a relatively huge project that will take time.
- Flag your entire gallery, an entire section, or just a single item as being "up for offers" and have it automatically list in the market.

I think those are the big ones but I'm working from memory.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 02 at 10:32 AM
it seems like a lot of people, including myself, can't update pre existing images or listings.

i just want to put this issue on the record, in case you didn't know.

thanks for all the hard work!
unicorngallery
Unicorn Gallery
Jan 02 at 8:04 PM
i have messed up images my marvel comiccs cartoons section is fubar and i cant seem to thumbnail not that i update often just some bugs you need to sqish
magiktori
Tori's Cels
Jan 05 at 10:00 PM
Sweeeet! Sounds awesome! I'm really liking the new pop ups when you click on images. :)
I'm simple. I know.

And yay, for more gallery designs!
And wow, I like the sound of that "last updated" thing!

Don't work yourself to death though! We need you here! ^___^
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Jan 14 at 2:32 AM
Welcome! Login or Register