Recent Issues

Phew! I took a night off an I get gifts on return! Whee. :)

Wishlists: That's a bug. Not intended. Images still there, just broken.

Popular items: This will be fixed at some point, but it's low priority.

HTML in galleries: I'll only break it if I absolutely have to. I'm a big fan of making sure old stuff works. I've got nothing else to add to this atm other than, "Trust me! When was the last time I let you down? :)"

There's a few other things, but I've got to run to lunch. I will return to squash more bugs.

ps - what, no comments about the cute default avatar yet? :(
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:15 PM
Hi,

I have been struggling with some site bugs and I wasn't sure if they have been addressed, so here they are.

1) It seems that RS is running extremely slow. All sites I visit load fast except RS.

2). I cannot delete my news entries or my site graphics. A 404 error page not found message shows up.

3). Each time I move an item up or down a position on my page the image moves but the page resets to page 1. This is a bummer when I am one page 3 and I move a item and it keeps bringing me back to page 1.

4). I cannot delete old series titles. I know how to do it on the old site, but I cannot seem to find how to empty my trash on this version.

Well, that is it. I hope this helps locate some bugs so the site runs smoother for all.

Thanks!
mattness78
Nov 30 at 10:36 PM
Thanks Lobster King for all of the hard work! =)

Here are some issues we wanted to bring to your attention:

1) It appears adding html, special characters like ' (i.e. Jane's), and Japanese characters does not work. =(

2) It appears when entering text into the EDIT SITE TEXT has a major issue. For us NONE of the existing site text appears (gallery listing, home, wishlist, feedback, about, private area, links)!

This may not seem like a big issue but how can we make accurate changes to the site (especially if there is html), when we cannot see what is already up?

For example, tried making changes to the HOME not knowing doing so would overwrite anything existing. Didn't know this would happen b/c couldn't see the existing text in the CHANGE TEXT field like we use to.

3) The ICON image we have shown for our profile does not appear when looking at the FEATURE IMAGE link. This is most odd b/c shouldn't this be the same?

If not, is there a way to make it so we can SEE the current feature image used? This would help a lot instead of constantly reloading to see what is loaded and what is not.

4) In the PRODUCTION ART MARKET found a really -ugly bug-. ALL of the items we previously marked as DISCONTINUED or were NOT available, suddenly became available! =(

We just spent the last hour changing $0 for the prices (we know under the new system this means trade) and changing each and every single one MANUALLY to unavailable for everything that was previously discontinued or removed.

This is not fun to have to do this everytime we change the price for a listing. =( Just and idea but it would really help if we can discontinue and HIDE (seeing how we cannot delete) older market items. The only people who need to see the discontinued items is the seller and Jason. But many sellers do not want to see multiple versions of their discontinued aka unsold item that they've relisted (hiding them would help). Out of sight out of mind. =)

5) It seems we still cannot remove the PHOTO ALBUM option. Is there a way to hide this link? Thanks.

So oh mighty Lobster King, can ye help us? Thank you!

Cheers! =)
Edited Dec 01 at 10:28 AM
momo
M O M O's cels
Dec 01 at 10:17 AM
Default avatar is cute, but I was looking for a missile base below it somewhere... ;)
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Dec 02 at 1:38 AM
Under "My Account", I don't see the hit counter any more. It would be nice if the hit counter would appear somewhere under the My Account as it did on earlier version.
benten
Benten's Place - A Cel Gallery
Dec 05 at 8:01 AM
Welcome! Login or Register