Unable to View Large Cel Images

I hope it's OK to post a new thread about this. I looked through the forum and didn't see anything that seemed to address this particular problem -- although I suspect it might be related to the series list issues that happened recently.

When RS first came back up, my gallery seemed to be fine. Now, I can still see all my series listed on the gallery front page. I can click on the series and go to the thumbnail pages. But, if I click on a thumbnail to see a larger cel image, I get the following error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: '[string: "img_b.aspx?ImageID="]'

/gallery/inv_info.asp, line 330

Is this happening to anyone else? Or is it just me? *feeling paranoid* o_o
tex-chan
Gecko Blue Cels
Oct 15 at 12:48 PM
This was happening earlier to me on my own computer, but now, at my parents', I can see everything fine. I can see in your gallery, too.

Either the issue is fixed or there's something wrong with our computers. ^^;;

I'll have to check mine again when I get home.
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
Oct 15 at 2:35 PM
Thanks, Klet! *hugs*

Yep, mine seems to be back to normal, too. It must have been a temporary thing, and I just had the bad fortune to click on the images while it was ongoing. =)
tex-chan
Gecko Blue Cels
Oct 16 at 8:31 AM
Nothing wrong with your computer. That was me, messing with the live site. Many changes happening. I'm pushing everything over to Amazon for hosting but I needed RS to be able to determine if an image is stored locally or stored elsewhere.

Long story short: not your fault! All me!
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 17 at 11:04 AM
Definitely no worries on my end. I know you are doing a ton of work trying to get the new site up and running and a million other things, too. I echo what others have said: Thanks for your hard work in making RS available for us and in keeping it running.

My first tendency (always!) is to presume I've done something weird or that there is something wonky on my end. Once I know that's not the case, then I'm all good. =)

Thanks again!
tex-chan
Gecko Blue Cels
Oct 17 at 9:54 PM
Welcome! Login or Register