Issue with Cels Management

I attempted to go into one of my sections to delete a cel (under manage artwork, and then clicking on the listed series), and got this error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a005e'

Invalid use of Null: 'InstrRev'

E:\USR\RUBBERSLUG.COM\MEMBER\../text_handle.asp, line 18

I tried to go into several other series, all generating the same error. Any way to bypass this, or is this a new issue needing fixed? Thanks!
tabbykitty101
Tabbycat's Cel Gallery
Oct 10 at 8:01 PM
i thought i was the only one having this problem.
only when i try to click on one secton, i get the page saying the site is down for repairs or it's an error.
Edited Oct 10 at 11:50 PM
kira
Oct 10 at 11:49 PM
I think I might have done that. I was working on something earlier and made a few changes to the database for the new version of the site.

Edit: Just fixed that. Sorry about that. I changed how the series descriptions were being stored in preparation for an upgrade to allow people to sort sections (among other things). Apparently it was crashing when a series did *not* have a description. I apparently only tested ones that already had descriptions attached. Oops.
Edited Oct 11 at 12:37 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 11 at 12:29 AM
Is the series description issue still broken? I added a new series and the description for my Big O series and the description isn't showing up. I even tried creating a second new series and the description keeps showing up blank.
baronv
Baron V's Animation Cel Gallery
Oct 12 at 4:18 PM
The issue with section descriptions not showing up has been resolved. Thanks for the bug report!
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 13 at 1:42 PM
Welcome! Login or Register