Searching for Ein Cels from Cowboy Bebop

Hi all!

I'm reasonably new to cel collecting and I am really enjoying myself so far. :) What a fun hobby! I'm waiting on two cels in the mail but once those arrive I'm planning on setting up my gallery. I have multiple cels from Pokémon and Millennium Actress so far (RIP, Satoshi Kon).

Anyway, I'm hunting for Ein cels from Cowboy Bebop. Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite series of all time, and I'm a big fan of Ein. He lead me to just adoring corgis and now I have two corgis of my own, one of which looks just like him. I would love to have at least one Ein cel if possible.

Please let me know at phoenixfreedom@yahoo.com or pacificpikachu.livejournal.com if you have an Ein cel for sale or find one for sale. Even if it's a long time after I post this message, I would really love any notification if one is available.

Thank you to anyone who reads this and keeps their eye out for me! Best of luck to all of you on your collections as well.
PacificPikachu
Pacific Pikachu's Cels
Aug 25 at 12:31 AM
I had no idea Satoshi Kon passed until reading this blog post. That's pretty much among the most damaging losses that feature film animation can suffer. Japan needs more great minds under 50 who can push the medium forward.... it wasn't looking good two days ago and today it looks considerably worse. Seriously bummed about this.
Edited Aug 25 at 4:19 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 25 at 4:17 AM
Of course, that being said... welcome to the site! :)
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 25 at 4:20 AM
Thanks for the welcome!

And yes, I'm terribly sad about the loss of Satoshi Kon. He was such an incredible talent and my favorite director without a doubt. :( It's tragic that he had to go so young, I was hoping we would still get another few decades of awesome movies and series out of him. I will treasure his works even more now...
PacificPikachu
Pacific Pikachu's Cels
Aug 25 at 9:54 PM
Welcome! Login or Register