Errors with uploading

I've had a few errors with uploading today. It either creates two duplicate entries (new additions), Erases title (moving from one catagory to another), or dropping me back into the main menu screen (trying to create a thumb using RS's handy button). Any help is greatly appreciated. It also double posted a response to my blog when I was trying to just finish what I was typin in one respnse ^_^;;
galexia
Bunny On The Moon Cels
Aug 10 at 4:16 PM
Well, the thumbnail one is an old, old bug. Just log out and back in, and it should work.

As for the others . . . I don't know. You didn't happen to have RS open in two tabs/windows, did you? It has a tendency to mess with your entries if you did (such as applying the updates to two different entries, etc.). I had that problem in the past when I had "edit entry" open in one tab and "add entry" in another (to copy over purchase dates, title, etc. from the old to the new). I ended up losing the description I had for the old entry--it got replaced by the description I was typing for the new.

Not sure what else could be going on, aside from the missing directory Jason mentioned in another thread.

http://www.rubberslug.com/board/showthread.asp?T=2925
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
Aug 15 at 4:19 PM
Welcome! Login or Register