WANTED POKEMON CEL

looking for some raichu or light surge cels!
or furret cels =^^=
you can also just show me any pokemon cel in general but id really like to see any light surge or raichu cels for sale even if there not the ones im listing below ^^

but im really looking for these raichu cels right here!

http://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af280/QuietDunsparce/?action=view¤t=want_raichucel-1.jpg
Edited Jun 19 at 10:01 PM
Furret
Jun 19 at 9:58 PM
Your best bet for Pokemon cels is to wait for the Big Web Auctions to occur on the Mandarake website. They ocassionally feature some Pokemon cels including those from the movies.

The next BWA will start July 12, so, the auction listings should be up by July 5 or so.

Other than hanken cels, I don't think that they made any cels of Furret. Cel production stopped mid-Orange Island arc.

Although, Furret was not a hugely popular character during the Pokemon Silver/Gold promotions. So your best bet may be to look for sketches & settei of this character.
Edited Jun 20 at 9:43 AM
Cutiebunny
Cutiebunny's Coven
Jun 20 at 9:40 AM
Ok so how does the "BIG Auction" work? Can a non registered person view the cels? or do you have to pay the fee before you can see what up for auction? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
MyBaby
My Baby Tasuki
Jun 21 at 6:05 PM
You can view them once it starts. You don't have to be registered... Although of course if you want to bid you have to pay the fee.
hajimenokizu
Jun 21 at 7:43 PM
can i have a link to the website -the raichu cels arent for me there for a friend ^^-?

yea i have a setti of furret already ^^;
Furret
Jul 02 at 7:29 PM
Welcome! Login or Register