Artwork Search

when searching for Gundam by typing in the name, I noticed that images are missing from the V3 search that appear in the current version.

I don't know if it is just Gundam, but I'll try more titles.

Also both version's searches seemed slower to me, it took 15 seconds before I received any results.
guyvariii
Chris' Cel Site
Jun 15 at 10:26 AM
Yeah, I don't know why, but the text search has been painfully slow. It's something I fiddled with and I might have broke.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 15 at 10:32 AM
Same here. I tried a couple searched the other night and noticed "missing" images in the return. I figured they were imgs without thumbs, or else something still be worked on in that function. Can't imagine what would cause it, though.
mirana
Mirana's Production Art Gallery
Jun 15 at 11:01 PM
Quick question regarding the search... is there a reason the word "love" doesn't seem to work at all in the search? We've added search tags for all of our items, but items that have "love" in the title (such as Love Doll or Love Fetish) don't show up in the artwork search. We know these tags work, because when we search for other words in the tags, the images appear. (This happens in both the current and the V3 searches.)
Angelic-Lair
Jun 17 at 7:33 PM
Some overly common words are excluded. However, there's still quite a bit of noise in the system. It needs a second look, but it works well enough for now that other priorities take precedence.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 18 at 6:45 AM
Welcome! Login or Register