But you did not have the answers to your
questions as to computer, operating system ect..
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Jun 11 at 4:12 PM
Your operating system (pc/mac/other):
PC: Windows Vista Home Premium (64 bit)

Your browser and browser version (if you know it): IE 8, Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8

Your country of origin USA

What shows/titles you like to collect: Sailor Moon, Captain Tylor, Slayers, Daa! Daa! Daa!, Cardcaptor Sakura and Kodocha.

Your favorite boy band: Well, it's a band, and they were boys at one point: The Beatles :D
However if you are talking about flavor of the month type deal, I admit at one point I had a poster of New Kid on the Block in my room. I was only 11! give me a break! *hides*

Oh yeah, forgot to add. I have over 200 pieces of production art listed currently. ^_^
Edited Jun 11 at 4:28 PM
galexia
Bunny On The Moon Cels
Jun 11 at 4:19 PM
1. Windows XP Professional
2. Firefox 3.0.19 & IE 8
3. One pure breed Canadian and one assimilated U.S. citizen ;)
4. Cardcaptor Sakura, Dirty Pair Flash, Kamen no Maid Guy, Ikenie, Struggle Bunny, etc.
5. Trent (NIN)

So... one of us is non-american, we have way more than 100 items in our gallery, we collect non-anime art... but Joel's mustache isn't long enough to twirl just yet. :)
Angelic-Lair
Jun 11 at 4:20 PM
[quote]
But you did not have the answers to your
questions as to computer, operating system ect..
[/quote]

Ooooohhhhh. Well, in that case, thanks.

*sings* [i]"But at niiiiiiight... when aaaaallll the world's asleep..."[/i]
Edited Jun 11 at 4:27 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 11 at 4:24 PM
Your operating system (pc/mac/other): PC

Your browser and browser version (if you know it): Windows Internet Explorer 8.0, or sometimes Mozilla Firefox version 3.6.3

Your country of origin: USA

What shows/titles you like to collect: Tree of Palme, AMG, CCS, Hyper Police, Inuyasha, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Rayearth, NieA_7, Powerpuff Girls Z, Princess Tutu, Rozen Maiden, Saiyuki, Sasami: Magical Girl Club, TNN, Tonde Buurin, Usagi-chan de Cue!!, Vampire Princess Miyu, really anything that hits me in the solar plexus harder than in my wallet.

Your favorite boy band: Bill Monroe and His Blue Grass Boys (esp. the classic 1940s version with Lester Flatt, Earl Scruggs, Chubby Wise, and Cedric Rainwater).
Edited Jun 11 at 5:11 PM
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
Jun 11 at 5:09 PM
Welcome! Login or Register