Best band ever?

[adminpoll]2[/adminpoll]

Howdy. We have a poll forum now. Woot. Our first poll was a bit silly. However, many of the old people here were distraught with a mix of violent emotions at the thought that a whopping 40% of you don't recognize any of these fine pop acts of the late 1980s.

*gasp*
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Aug 17 at 8:51 PM
None of the above :)
For me, take: Nirvana (Kurt was MURDERED), de Kobolden (leader: my classmate^^), Rammstein (Hoppe, hoppe Reiter!), Gackt and Drum'n'Bass in general :) I also like Die Toten Hosen, Di-rect and Funeral Dress.
But no commercial bands for me, please.

Itaaaaaami woooooo yami ni saaaarawaaaaaretaaaaa,
Anna

PS To all non-Germans, do NOT post the lyrics of Hofgarten by die Toten Hosen...
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Dec 13 at 2:26 PM
where in the hell is The Beatles?!
Ms. Poe
Ms. Poe
Dec 13 at 7:16 PM
Best Band:
IMO,
The Rolling Stones; still kicking out jams, still touring, still "alive", not in jail,still human (albeit old). Yeah, I'd say the Rolling Stones..
for longevity at least.
E
Dec 13 at 8:21 PM
Silly rabbits, there is no best band ever. Any survey suggesting an ability to discover the single bestest best musical group in the universe is a pack of lies. Lies, I tell you. Lies.

Music is one of those fields, like most artsy things, that could probably support an unranked best 100,000 list or maybe even squeeze out a best 10,000 list. Anything smaller is comparing apples to asteroids.

The next poll will be best color ever. The choices are purple, peach, and maroon. *cough*

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 14 at 12:48 AM
Welcome! Login or Register