I am very into Serial Experiments Lain and also Boogiepop Phantom

Hello everyone,

I am very into Serial Experiments Lain and also Boogiepop Phantom. I would be very interested in purchasing cels from either series if anyone is willing to part with any! Any character is ok. Please contact me if you are interested in selling any cels from either series. Thanx very much!!! ~Lexy
lunaticpandoraxd
Feb 18 at 4:33 PM
I am pretty sure that Boogiepop Phantom is a CG series; however, I have occasionally seen storyboard and setti/model sheets for sale on Mandarake and Rinkya. It's been a while since I have seen any though; but, I wish you the best in your search.
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Feb 19 at 12:27 AM
Thanx very much for the sources. Boogiepop (like Lain) is CG and cel. Have 2 cels from Boogiepop so far, but would like to add a few more to my tiny start of a collection if possible! :)
lunaticpandoraxd
Feb 19 at 7:43 PM
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you then. :)
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Feb 19 at 10:02 PM
Boogiepop has some cg scenes and overall colored
tones (the whole sephia tone and vignetting is cg) which is really a shame considering the cels are actually pretty vibrant. But rest assured there are cels for Boogiepop. Theres a number of collectors here on RS with BP cels.
You may want to contact Curt from Asylum Anime, he has some BP cels he doesnt have posted on his site.

As for Lain, I can't help much there as my hubby also has a hard time finding them and thats all he collects.
GL! ^_^
Shampoo
Hoodies and Raindrops Cel Gallery
Feb 22 at 12:18 PM
Welcome! Login or Register