Hello all! I recently picked up this cel on ebay

Hello all! I recently picked up this cel on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110449414208&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

However,
I can't seem to identify which season/series it came from. Do you guys have any thoughts or contributions? Please post here or at my email addie: loshoo1igans@hotmail.com . I really appreciate the help. Grant
Edited Nov 01 at 12:22 PM
loshoo1igans
Nov 01 at 12:20 PM
That looks more like a movie cel. The cels for the show were not as detailed.
Shemp
Black Mirror
Nov 01 at 3:19 PM
This looks like Optimus prime from the Japanese produced series. You can tell from the position of his exhaust pipes (on his arm in the original American production - on his back in the 'power master' Japanese season).
Search for 'Ginrai' on google and check out the images if you want to compare - you can also use youtube for comparisons.
palance
Zodd's little tea house
Nov 01 at 5:31 PM
It turns out it is Ginrai from EP 24 Battle in the Desert. Do you guys have any idea how much Masterforce cels go for? I think I have been taken for a ride. Thanks again for the help! Grant
loshoo1igans
Nov 01 at 5:34 PM
It's natural to think the G1 cels will go for premiums, but masterforce i just don't know about. I'm not even sure how old the series is.

I certainly don't think the ad was clear enough to say it was from the Masterforce series. I notice there was a question posed to the seller saying it was from Japan, and he added additional comments, but they are very lacking compared to the body text. I'd wait around for a Tranformers cel expert to advise you - there are a couple of big collectors here who should know more.
palance
Zodd's little tea house
Nov 01 at 5:44 PM
Welcome! Login or Register