CG Backgrounds

When selecting what sort of background you have with your cel, the option of "CG Background" or something like that would be useful I think. This would be for backgrounds that are original and matching, just not handpainted but CG printouts, not copies.
Killua
Berserk Hunter
Jun 13 at 8:44 PM
what if it is a hand painted CG background? should it say "CG HP background"? I have some Princess Tutu backgrounds--- I finally found them! It took a year of searching (and my sister helped)-- but I found them! ;-D
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Jun 17 at 12:25 AM
What? How could it be a hand painted CG background? I haven't seen that so far in my collecting. They paint on top of the computer print out?
Killua
Berserk Hunter
Jun 17 at 10:33 AM
But if it's actually a studio produced BG, and it just happens to be a CG printout, wouldn't that make it "original matching"? I mean if you really want to be that specific, can't you just state that in the cel description? I get what you're saying though, Killua. I would think perhaps an "other" option for background that allows you to write in your own descriptor might be even more useful yet. ^_~
betsuni
Jun 17 at 11:05 AM
Yeah, it would be original matching. I'd just like to be able to distinguish better these situations and not have to state it in the cel description itself. I like your idea for an 'other' option where you write your descriptor. ^^
Killua
Berserk Hunter
Jun 17 at 1:08 PM
Welcome! Login or Register