Problems getting thumbnails to show

I've been trying with login and log out to get my thumbnails to show up but it wont even "click" on the thumbail button. I've contacted the "contact us" but haven't heard back at this time. Does anybody know how I might get the thumbs to show? Thanks!
M'Chan
Jun 12 at 12:37 PM
Can somebody help me? I still haven't heard back from anybody via the "contact us" about this problem. :(
M'Chan
Jun 13 at 10:06 AM
Hi! welcome to RS! :)

you can do it one of two ways, if you go to "your account" on the homepage, click... "manage artwork" (under the "collection" tab) ... click the series that contains the cels you want to edit... it will show a list of cels in that series... click "Edit" on the one you want to make a thumbnail...

and from here you can do it one of two ways
A. you can have the site make a thumbnail for you (you just scroll all the way down to the bottom and above the image find the word "Thumbnail" and click it).

and
B. if you have a thumbnail already premade, you can click the word, "changes images" and it will give you a list of images to change ... just find the one that says "thumbnail" and browse and upload. :)

when next time you are adding a new cel/sketch to your site, on the final page when you upload your pictures, you just find the "thumbnail" where you can "browse" and upload it that way or if you want the site to make one for you, you just upload your image and then click "thumbnail". :)

oh and dont forget to make sure that your thumbs are "jpg" (or i think "jpeg") only!

good luck and welcome to the site! :)

~ amy
amy
Knight Visions
Jun 13 at 11:48 AM
Hello Amy (^^)

I've tried that several times, but it wont even let me click on the thumbnail "button" at all. I can add images, but it will not create a thumbnail with that button. :(
I would like to be able to just click on it and have a thumbnail instead of having to create one on my own.
I do use jpeg images and they upload fine.

Thank you!

M'Chan
M'Chan
Jun 13 at 12:21 PM
Hello and welcome to RS.

Sometimes the thumbnail button will not work. I've experienced this problem several times in the past. It's just a temporary glitch in the system. Give it a few days and you should be able to make thumbnails from the larger image you uploaded.
Here's another topic about this - http://www.rubberslug.com/board/showthread.asp?T=1912

Anyways, hope this helps.
Edited Jun 13 at 2:17 PM
Cutiebunny
Cutiebunny's Coven
Jun 13 at 2:15 PM
Welcome! Login or Register