Question about page banners

Hiya! This is my first post here.

Please excuse me if I'm being dense, but I can't figure out how to add a banner to my cel pages without it showing up on the home page. I couldn't find a series page option and adding a banner globally made it appear everywhere. Is there a way?

Thanks!
Fever
Fever's Break
Fever's Escape
Jun 10 at 11:00 AM
Let me know if I understand your question right... do you want a top banner on your homepage, and a different top banner for the cel galleries and other pages (wishlist, etc)? That is how I have it on my site, I have a bigger one on the homepage and a smaller version for the rest of the site. (Check it out to see what I mean)

If you want to set a different one for the rest of the site like that, there is a "subpage" banner you can set by going to either your Wishlist, Feedback, or About graphics pages. You'll see it there. This banner will wind up being the same for all of them, but they let you change it in any of those categories.

I don't know of any way to make different banners for specific series, if thats what you wanted to do, though maybe someone else here knows more than I do ^_^

Let me know if I totally missed answering your question... LOL ^_^
Vamppire
Jun 11 at 10:46 PM
I wasn't sure how to describe what I meant so I'm glad that you understood me. I looked for the subpage banner and found it. I should be good to go now. Thanks for your help!
Fever's Break
Fever's Escape
Jun 12 at 8:07 AM
You're welcome, glad you got it working! I remember I had trouble finding that too :)
Vamppire
Jun 12 at 5:57 PM
Welcome! Login or Register