Big problem

Hello, I just open my gallery rubberslug, and as soon as I put text in my gallery as soon as I change the appearance or when I post a photo this message appears:

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sanstitrewg4.jpg

and after you receive this message I return to my account, I look through my gallery and neither the text nor the images appear, help me xD

Thank you ;)
kame-sennin1212
Nov 10 at 11:56 AM
That looks like a server/host issue not on client side. I don't think it's you. Sometimes RS acts weird (maybe the owner was doing something to the site while you updated) but give it a few. You should be able to update soon.
hajimenokizu
Nov 10 at 6:40 PM
Oki thank you for your answer I will try again but is already three days I try: S its must be me xD
kame-sennin1212
Nov 11 at 9:53 AM
Oh if it's been that long... Hmmm... I still think it's a ASP code or permission issue on the back-end that's causing a bug... However I've heard before that you can try logging out, empty your internet cache and I'd say delete the cookies too, then close the browser and open a new window and login to rubberslug. See if that gets rid of it.
hajimenokizu
Nov 11 at 1:36 PM

I erase my tracks, delete cookies, run an analysis haddaware and spyboot always the same :S
kame-sennin1212
Nov 11 at 2:34 PM
Welcome! Login or Register