DragonBall AE!Saga 1!

Ep1 saga name >When Hell Freezes Over !!!
“Phew I’m glad that’s finished. Now for some well deserved sleep!” Bulma turned the lamp on her desk off and began to walk toward the door to her father’s lab. “Honestly I don’t know why I bother fixing those training bots for vegeta… it’s not like I’ll get any thanks just another ‘about time woman’ if I’m lucky”

Suddenly Bulma was stopped in her tracks as a loud voice boomed from somewhere inside the building.

“WOMAN!!”

‘Oh no it’s Vegeta! No doubt that stupid monkey man’s blown up something and wants me to fix it! Humph not this time Vegeta” Bulma thought to herself as she began to search the room for a pace to hide. Frantic she finally clambered inside one of her father’s inventions… he’d been working on it today but wouldn’t tell her what it was. It was probably quite dangerous to be messing around but it didn’t look finished… just a big metal box so far… ‘And it’s not like it’s switched on’ she thought.

“WOMAN GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!”

‘Well, now or never in I go!’ bulma crouched in the machine… there was plenty of space and she could probably hide out here for however long it took for Vegeta to give up ‘yeah right… vegeta…. give up. Never gonna happen he’s gonna find you and when he does you’ll look so ridiculous hiding in here’ “shut up!” she said out loud.

“Woman are you in there?”

‘Damnit he heard me!’ bulma desperately tried not to breath audibly or shuffle (the blood was starting to run out of her legs) as she heard vegeta enter the room cursing as he broke the handle ‘why does he always have to do that?’ bulma thought and then fought to suppress a giggle.

Vegeta meanwhile was getting gradually more irritated with her... ‘I know she’s hiding in here somewhere I can sense her’ his eyes scanned the dark room and stopped on a large metal box in the corner ‘a-ha’. He slowly turned around and closed the lab door… then silently began to sneak over to the box.

‘ He must have given up’ thought bulma ‘ that’s strange I just know he’s more persistent than that better stay put for a while in case it’s one of his tricks…’ just as she thought that she jumped out of her skin as vegeta appeared in front of her smirking with pleasure at the reaction he knew he would get.

Bulma screamed in shock and in pain vegeta reached up to cover his sensitive ears, breaking the machines control panel and at the same time causing it to whir to life. Realising what he’d done vegeta reached into the machine to grab bulma before it blew up. Bulma, however, was too busy screaming abuse at him to notice and moved further inside to avoid his grip.

“Woman listen to me we have to get out of here!”

“Oh no, no way mister I know what you’re up to you just want me to cook for you or something don’t you? Well newsflash! I’M NOT BUDGING!”

“ARE YOU INSANE?? THIS THINGS ABOUT TO BLO…”

A loud explosion from inside the machine which sent both of them sprawling into a nearby wall signified that it was too late.

Bulma awoke with blurry vision to the sound of her dad’s concerned voice and her mother’s hysterical one… it took her a moment to understand what either were saying.

“Bulma sweetheart are you ok??” her father said. She looked over to where he was standing… over her unconscious body?

Ep2!

Bulma felt sick as she looked down at her hands ‘ white gloves? Oh dear Kami no…’ a realization dawned on her ‘that machine it, it switched our bodies… I’m in Vegeta’s body!!!’ She gasped and her parents turned to find the source of the sound.

“Ah Vegeta you’re awake I see, but then I don’t suppose the blast did you much damage. You saiya-jin really are a wonder…” Dr briefs trailed off as he saw the confused look in the prince’s eyes.

“Oh my. Are you ok vegeta, is something bothering you?? Why you’re probably just hungry, you poor dear… well I’ve got to help carry bulma to the infirmary right now but when I’m finished I’ll whip you up a feast” Mrs. briefs was babbling.

Bulma looked down at her body in shock at the mention of her name. ‘ I wouldn’t like to be there when vegeta wakes up to find that he’s stuck in a weak human female’s body’ she thought. Seeing the look of concern in her eyes Mrs. briefs piped up again.

“Oh. You’re worried about bulma aren’t you? Well she’ll be just fine. Just a nasty bump on the head…” she trailed off as she and Dr briefs left the room carrying vegeta, leaving a still too stunned to speak bulma kneeling on the floor of the lab clutching her aching head.

‘How am I going to explain this to dad?’ She began to pick herself up and marveled at how easy she found it. ‘Gosh Vegeta sure can take a beating!’ She collected her thoughts and chased after her parents down the corridor.

She caught up with them in the infirmary.

“Mom! Dad!” she shouted without thinking and then realized how weird it was to hear herself speak in vegeta’s low raspy voice… it gave her the creeps. Her parents turned to face her, understandably confused.

“Err we have a slight problem…”

“Why Vegeta I never realized you felt that way about us… I mean I’d always hoped that you adapt to life here and come to accept our friendship but this! This is so sudden… not that we mind of course but…” Mrs. Briefs was obviously gushing at the idea of having vegeta as a son. ‘Scary” thought bulma

“No mom, it’s not that… you really are my parents…. I’m BULMA!”

“Oh dear... you really did get knocked on the head quite hard didn’t you dear??” Mrs. Briefs giggled but Dr Briefs caught on.

“No dear unfortunately he’s, I mean she’s telling the truth… you might want to sit down while I explain this one…” Dr Briefs had a far away, tired look in his eyes as he explained to his wife. Bulma listened carefully to the technical details of how the machine worked… hoping to find a reversal method.

“…Unfortunately it was only in the development stages I didn’t even know it worked let alone how to reverse it…and since the machine was destroyed during the explosion…” Dr Briefs tailed off looking nervous while bulma began to fume… which was even scarier with her being in vegeta’s body. Unconsciously she had begun to glow with ki energy and looked like she was going to blow any second.

“SO OUT WITH IT! HOW LONG TILL THIS GETS FIXED??? OR AM I STUCK BEING AN EXTRA FROM PLANET OF THE APES FOREVER? HUH??”

“Calm down bulma, it should only take a week or two to get this mess all sorted out…”

“A WEEK?!?!”

“Well if you hadn’t been playing hide and seek in my machinery dear…”

He had a point. Bulma calmed a little and stopped glowing. ‘Ah well at least I get to bully vegeta for a change!’ an evil smirk began to spread across her face but quickly disappeared as she heard a sou
Hidge-Man
Jun 03 at 12:31 PM
Welcome! Login or Register