A Couple of Quirks...

Hello,

I don't know if these have been discussed before, but I've been updating my site and I found a couple of odd things:

1) When I click on "oversize--yes" on the "Edit Item" page and put in the measurements, they get reversed on the actual page. For example:

H: 16 V: 12

becomes...

16W x 12H

...when I preview the page. Also, is "V" supposed to be "W?"

2) "Sketches" is spelled "Skteches" on the "Edit Item" page. (Sorry I'm kind of nit picking here. You can blame it on the journalist in me. ^_~`)

Thanks for looking even if you don't feel like fixing them!
-Snake-
Snakeskii
The Snake's Den
May 07 at 11:57 PM
H = Horizonal... V = Vertical

H = width
V = height

The sketches thing,,,well, no answer for that one ^-^
E
May 08 at 1:21 AM
If everything goes right with my life/schedule tomorrow, then tomorrow should be an official Rubberslug work day. Waiting on a feature gallery? Should be done tomorrow. Waiting on a bug fix like this one that you requested? Should be done tomorrow.

I *should* have simple things like this sorted out by the end of tomrrow. We'll see. If you are waiting on me to do something and it isn't done by Friday, let me know -- I probably lost track of it. Thanks.

1) Not consistent. Never has been. Needs to be fixed.
2) Huked on phonecs diddnt werk fer me. I'll fix that, thanks.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 08 at 4:12 AM
"H = Horizontal... V = Vertical

H = width
V = height"

I really should have been able to figure that one out. ^_^;;

Anyway, thanks for fixing it!

-Snake-
Snakeskii
The Snake's Den
May 08 at 10:31 PM
Update: Any feature images submitted to me should be complete. A bunch of other administrative things were done too. Friday is bug fix day. More to follow.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 09 at 7:17 AM
Welcome! Login or Register